Wednesday, February 4, 2009

For you!

Holding on to everything that I have, holding on to youth, holding on to memories, holding on to friendships... 
I found this little feather yesterday desperately holding on to this twig, holding so tightly...what a beautiful thing, to hold on dearly to the things and people that we love. 

Photography has allowed me to express every feeling, good or bad. If it's a bad feeling I usually feel so much better after having tried to portray it through a photo... if it's good, well then I want to shout it from the roof tops! 

This is to my photographer friends, you all know who you are. You have encouraged me, tutored me, helped me, and supported me. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, I would not be the photographer that I am today if it weren't for you! 
And HBW fellow photogs! 

2 comments:

Valerie said...

*smooches* I feel the same way about you! You inspire me and make me feel like I CAN!

Anonymous said...

I lead way a what timiming. A small feather. The feather, this to you my dear can mean many things tho me as only my freaky unsettled mind works. This shows the world the generousity that you give, the power of caring and the thrill of excitement. You, my dear are in love! The pleasure, the excitement somehow turns you on in a way that no one could ever replace. No individual can give you this love that fills your soul or creates such excitement for this art. I love you for that and I can sit back and wait because it is your time for you have been through so much it is time that you do for your self. XOXOXo