Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Monday session

From my session last night. I photographed this little beauty back in May and had the opportunity to photograph her again. Such a little doll.
It is so awesome when my clients have the same vision as me, meaning the chair in this and the awesome zebra print jacket, which I think may have been accident, I don't know, but I love it. lol though most of my clients do have the same vision or want the same photos that I do, or they wouldn't come to me for this type of quirky style, the unposed, the unplanned shots.
Thanks to the Wilsons for allowing me to photograph your little beauty again!







1 comment:

Nichole said...

Soooooo adorable just love these all! Great job girlie what to work that camera with the God given talent you were given!!! xoxo