Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Offer and moving news

not house. :) Blogs... I'm trying out a new one and if it seems to go well with no kinks, we'll be blowing this place and moving out. I suppose I'll post here and there for a while.

Now for the offer:
I'm currently looking for a teeny tiny newborn to photograph. I've yet to have the pleasure of photographing a newborn when they are still in that sleepy, curled up stage. So many people do not want their babies photographed at this point, they don't find it "appealing" to me it is one of the most beautiful things in life. So, if you find it beautiful and know someone who is expecting, has a newborn or you have one, email me at emilymphotography@charter.net and I'll let you know what the incentive is. I'm thinking... free session and a discount on prints! So pass the word, I will accept three appts, so three people have the opportunity to receive a free newborn session and some sort of discount on prints. The catch, they have to be no older than 3 weeks old, still in the sleepy stage so that we can get some good sleepy newborn shots.

Pass it along!
One more thing, I'm booking for November now.. I'm currently booked for the rest of this month and mostly in October, with a few openings here and there. Thank you all for a wonderful year. I will book for November and then I'm going to take a break in December. I'll still be around for questions, orders, etc. but no photo shoots, I want to be able to focus on my family and get Christmas situated on time this year. ;)

No comments: