Monday, September 14, 2009

A little FYI for my customers

In order to receive the early ordering incentive of 10% off of your order, your order must be placed within 10 days of your session and PAID FOR within at least the next week or the discount will not be applied.

Also, if you ordered a CD from me with the rights from your photo shoot, this gives you the right to do with them what you wish. If you did NOT purchase a CD, please do not scan or copy my photos and place them online or order copies. This is against copyright laws and also just wrong. If you would like a CD with some of your favorites on them to put online, I would be more than happy to give you that for an additional $5, they will have my watermark on them and not be high resolution, but this way you can use them online and I will get the advertising and the credit. The $5 is just paying for the CD.
Thanks for understanding... ;)

No comments: