Thursday, February 12, 2009

Breathe

"Well I'm going to get out of bed every morning... breathe in and out all day long. Then after a while I won't have to remind myself to get out bed and breathe in and out... and then after a while I won't have to think about how I had it great and perfect for a while." - Sleepless in Seattle 

Another of my all time fav's!!! I never ever want to experience a loss like that. It's hard enough to lose  a grandparent, that is the closest loss that I have experienced, but a child or a spouse, someone who you have made a life with... I know that what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, but sometimes I think you wonder when am I strong enough? 

This image makes me want to breathe, take a big breath of fresh air. I so want spring to hurry... it's so light and fresh! 

Here's to a good weekend! 

No comments: