Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ramblings of an insomniac

"I'm standing on the platform of Limbo Central with my heart and soul packed in my suitcase."- Sliding Doors
If you haven't seen this movie I highly recommend it, it ranks up there with my top 10 favs of all time. It's about a girl who realizes how her life could have changed if she would have gotten on the subway one second earlier, or one second later. It's really something to think about, our lives are comprised of these moments and we don't give them a second thought. I do, I think, why is the woman in front of me going so slow.. maybe I'm supposed to be late so that I don't find something out that will hurt me or because there is an accident. Etc. 

Movies... some of my favorites seem to be romantic, gushy ones. 
1. Sleepless in Seattle (all time fav)
2. Bed of Roses (I actually forgot about this one, my husband reminded me just this past week)
3. You've Got Mail (are we seeing a Meg Ryan trend?)
4. City of Angels
5. PS I love you
6. Bridges of Madison County (a fav. book as well) 
7. Sliding Doors
That's all my brain can remember for the moment. 

Ramblings of an insomniac... yes here I am again up late, not able to sleep. 

Winter is killing me this year, I am so ready for spring. I'm ready for the sun to shine and feel warm on my face, for the kids to be able to play outside, for it to stay light out until at least 6 o'clock. 
And to start some outside sessions. :) 

Hope everyone else is surviving. I need a little excitement or I'm going to crack. 

1 comment:

Valerie said...

spring! I wanna come down there...well over there...LOL

lets shoot together!!!