Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Another year, where does the time go? Seriously, it seems like only yesterday and it was the beginning of 2008. 
Am I another year wiser? No.... 
My kids are. :) 

Do you have resolutions for this coming year? I always say the usual
1. Lose weight
2. Get healthy
3. Get organized

But this year I'm adding another to my ever growing list and that is 
4. Make ME happy... 
I'm such a pleaser, I like for everyone to be happy so I'm usually the last one to be happy because I'm constantly trying to do everything for everyone else. I'm going to try to make myself happy this year... at least for a little while. 

We hope to re finance our house and start making both of us happy by doing some improvements. 

Hope that everyone had a great 2008 and here's to 2009


No comments: