Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Quote of the day

"To repress one's feelings only makes them stronger" - Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

I'm in a bit of a funk. Perhaps it's the holidays, perhaps it's this HOUSE, I feel like it's falling in around me, but don't complain... oh NO, if I complain then I am the bad guy, I'm the one who wanted to move. WRONG WRONG I'm the one that had second thoughts at the last  minute damn it. And if I say "oh I'll ask B" the wonderful person who has fixed our bathroom and our pipes and our sewer my husband says "he's probably tired of hearing you bitch" oooh, that's the difference, I don't BITCH to him, I say "oh could you look at this" maybe it's like a doctor, when you are with a doctor, not in the professional sense they don't want to examine your arm. :P 
So... yeah I'm in  a total funk. 
Anyway, Christmas is almost here and I have not one ounce of Christmas spirit, not one ounce. Maybe it's the fact that in the span of a year my holiday traditions have drastically changed. I don't know but I'm in a funk and don't see it raising any time soon. 

I'll just let you chew on that quote and think... I don't want to go on and on. 


No comments: